TNT BOARDROOM POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1. Failure to comply with these policies and procedures will be cause for suspension of reservation consideration for the group and the individual(s) making the reservation.
2. There will be a fee charged for rental of the TNT Boardroom for non-affiliated groups. The fees are: $50 for adult groups and $25 for youth groups.
3. TNT Executives reserve the right to cancel or change any reservations. All efforts will be made to notify the group in advance of any changes to their reservation.
4. Groups must adhere to any Policies and Procedures and Bylaws stipulated by the New Tecumseth Recreation Centre for use of their facility.
5. Non-alcoholic drinks and/or light snacks may be provided and served in the boardroom by the group. It is the groups responsibility to remove all garbage and recycling following the event. The bags may be left outside the TNT boardroom door in the main corridor for the NTRC staff to remove.
6. Tables and chairs are not to be removed from any area of the TNT Boardroom. The boardroom should be left in an acceptable, uncluttered condition. Tables and chairs should be returned to their original positions. Any equipment should be returned to its proper placement. Groups are responsible for any damage and cleanup to the boardroom or its contents during their use of the room. The vacuum located in the kitchen should be used for cleanup purposes. TNT will not be held liable for any lost, stolen or damaged items of the group or its attendees.
7. All reservations must be submitted in writing a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Please send an email to Peggy Rodgers ([email protected]) with the your name, contact number and the date and time of your reservation. TNT must be notified promptly of any cancellations. Please note the boardroom will only be available during normal operating hours of the New Tecumseth Recreation Centre.
CLICK HERE FOR CALENDAR